Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 10/52: Andy watching a future architect at work

Today I had the pleasure of spending a little time with my sister and her daughter.  My niece is attending college planning to become an architect.  She is home on spring break but still has so much homework to get done.  She was working on an assignment while I was there.  Andy sat nearby so he could watch this architect at work.  Some of us are still trying to understand what drawing a beautiful bouquet of flowers has to do with designing buildings!


Thanks for letting us invade your space and for your time Miss Ashley. 

EDIT:  I wanted to add a photo of the artwork after Ashley finished it. 
(Yes, I am proud of my niece.)

 

6 comments:

  1. Andy will be a well-rounded little fellow when this project concludes. Learn something every day is a good thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but will there be 52 weeks of learning? I hope when it gets nice outside he will be able to have some outdoor fun! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful drawing! Andy looks like he's watching very intently to learn how to draw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she was a great teacher! (Oh no, I getting delusional! Honest, I know Andy is not a real person - but I need to stay in character, right?!)

      Delete
  3. She is very talented!! Andy looks entertained..perhaps he should draw too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy draw...now that would be entertainment! Hummmm, now that you mention it, it could be an idea...

    ReplyDelete