Sunday, December 15, 2013

Busy week of deliveries

It was a week of nice deliveries.  I don't mean Christmas gifts either!

Brett purchased a Peterbilt semi about 10 days ago.  He utilized on-line bidding. The auction was taking place in Fargo, ND during a nasty storm.  He purchased it on a Wednesday.  Mark & I were heading that way that weekend so we were able to bring it home to him.  He was pretty excited - until he started to really look it over!  There are just a few things that need repair. 





A couple of looks of the semi tractor.  The second one shows a smiling Brett!

Getting things hooked up.
 
Mark & I purchased a different loader tractor last week.  It was delivered here this week.
We purchased a New Holland T6050.  It isn't brand new so it is just 'new' to us. 
 
Mark is backing up to help pull the 'new' semi that spun on the snow until it was hooked up to a trailer.  It just needed some weight for traction!

Both of my guys were up at the feedlot when they needed the tractor,
so I was asked to drive it up north.  My first time driving it. 
 
So, our last 10 days
Wednesday of last week Brett bought semi. 
Thursday - Mark & I drove to Williston to look at this tractor. 
Friday - Mark & I drove to Fargo to try to get Brett's semi (it was too cold to get it started) so we drove to Valley City were we had meetings and a room to stay. 
Saturday - we drove back to Fargo, purchased some supplies and got the semi to start.  We came home.  Thus starting the deliveries!
 
Well, that is an update of our last couple of weeks.  I got a new camera last week and it was used to take these photos.  So far I like the Panasonic FZ200 camera too.
 

2 comments: