Thursday, January 10, 2013

Andy: Week 2

Remember the 52 week photography project?  Well here is week 2. 

Today I went to Kenmare for a haircut.  I asked my beautician if she'd help me with a little project.  She was nervous at first.  Could it have been that I was hiding something behind my back?  Anyway, when she met Andy and heard about my project she couldn't help but chuckle and agree to help.  She said she had never been asked to do anything like this before! 

Andy wanted to get primped for his photo series ...


He sure sat nicely! 

I think this little project might be kind of fun!  I have a few more photo ideas for the series; however,  I still don't have 52 ideas (though this was a "spur of the moment" idea).  I would appreciate you leaving a note so I know someone visited here AND share something that you would like to see Andy do this year.  Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. I too am wondering how I am going to come up with 50 more creative ideas with my subject on the 52 week challenge :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Martha. I have been keeping track of any ideas that I (or others) come up with - otherwise I would forget and really be in trouble!
      Now, for your little charm (besides the obvious wine glass shot) ... hmmm, nope, the only ideas I have a silly and I can see that you are far more creative than that. (I just took a quick peek at your blog and will head back there now.) Could you drop it into water or something and catch the splash? Until next week, AMR

      Delete
  2. Ooops, I missed this Andy adventure last week! Your beautician is a good sport! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure was. She was one of my 4-H Moms (back when I was leader) so she knows I can come up with odd ball stuff!!

      Delete